Please Review Our Policies
Cancellation Policy / No Show Policy
Cancellations and no-shows leave gaps in our schedules that cannot be filled without proper notice. We require a 24-hour notice via phone/text if you need to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Late cancellations or no shows will result in a charge of 50% of your scheduled service and must be paid prior to your next reservation. We require all clients to have a credit card on file.
If you’re running late, please text or phone to let us know. Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes may necessitate rescheduling to accommodate clients scheduled after you and may result in a cancellation fee of 50% of your scheduled service.
Retail Return Policy
Refunds of retail products must be made within 30 days of purchase and the product must be at least 50% full.
Hair Service Adjustments
We strive to offer our guests the highest level of satisfaction. Please let us know within 7 days of your visit if you need any corrections or adjustments, which will be offered at no extra charge (preferably with the same stylist).
Preparation for Curly Hair Services (including color)
We look forward to working with you to develop a customized curl journey that helps you achieve hair you love. So that we can create the best shape for your curls, it’s essential to come with your hair:
• Worn down and in its most natural curly state
• NO braids, ponytails, blowouts, twist-outs, etc.
• Washed, THOROUGHLY detangled, then styled as you typically wear it, including products that you normally use.
• Completely dry (day 1 or day 2 curls preferred)
• Additional fees may apply if these conditions aren’t met as more time may be required for your service.