Fringe Beauty Lounge will officially reopen for business next Friday, June 5th at 9:00 am.
We have worked diligently during this time to create a safe space for our staff and guests. In compliance with CDC guidelines, as well as our own concerns, we have implemented some changes that we would like you to know about prior to seeing you again.
- All areas and tools will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected properly between each use.
- Everyone, including our staff, will be required to have their temperature taken upon entering, and will be required to wear a mask for the duration of their time spent in the salon.
- We will not be taking any walk in appointments, or utilizing online scheduling until further notice.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to text or call the salon number 724-940-1010 to check in. Please wait in your car and we will let you know when your stylist is ready to welcome you into the salon.
- No guests will be permitted to join you during your appointment. Children will be allowed to enter only if they have a scheduled service themselves. One adult will be permitted to accompany one minor child during said appt.
- We will be practicing social distancing within the salon, and will be taking less clients in the salon at a given time.
- Our regular operating hours have expanded in order to accommodate all missed appointments, while at the same time ensuring social distancing as much as possible.
- All of our stylist’s individual schedules have changed as a result. These changes will not be permanent, but will affect ALL appointments already scheduled for future weeks or months.
- Please understand that if you had an appointment previously scheduled for a day in June, for example, that this appointment will more than likely be cancelled or changed. Please do not assume that any existing appt will be honored until you speak with someone on our staff to confirm that appointment.
- We have kept records of all missed appointments, and will begin rescheduling by going back to those scheduled for March, then April, etc. We also have records of anyone that has called and left messages, sent emails, etc. We will not begin to answer our phones until we open. Please, if you have left us a message, wait for someone on our staff to get in touch with you.
- Thank you for your patience as we get in touch with hundreds of clients to reschedule all appointments.
- Our staff will be making calls from private numbers in order to schedule as quickly as possible. Please try to answer those unknown or private numbers as we try to reach you.
- We have missed all of you, and we can’t wait to see you, and your hair, soon!